[teen stories] I TOUCHED MY CRUSH'S BREAST BY ACCIDENT

[teen stories] I TOUCHED MY CRUSH'S BREAST BY ACCIDENT - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [teen stories] I TOUCHED MY CRUSH'S BREAST BY ACCIDENT, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [teen stories] I TOUCHED MY CRUSH'S BREAST BY ACCIDENT
link : [teen stories] I TOUCHED MY CRUSH'S BREAST BY ACCIDENT

Read more


[teen stories] I TOUCHED MY CRUSH'S BREAST BY ACCIDENT

(OP is a guy)

I didn't brush against her breast, how can I explain this. I pressed against her breast by accident.
Today, I was playing and fooling around with my crush and my elbow accidentally pressed against her breast and I apologized right away, but I'm scared she might misunderstand? I'm still taken aback

post response:
[+39][-3]
original post: here
ㅇ |2018.01.02 09:13 신고하기
Me too, last time we were cleaning the classroom and there was this male student who pressed against my breast with his elbow by accident, at first it was so shocking, but he apologized right away so I thought that he really didn't mean it. You should be fine
46
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.02 00:35 신고하기
It'll be awkward for some time but she'll eventually get over it
31
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.02 11:36 신고하기
She might be even more taken aback if you apologized, but I don't think you've meant wrong either! You apologized right away so it really seemed like an accident, but at the same time since you've apologized, it feels like you're acknowledging that you did touch her breast .... So it must've been embarrassing for her ㅋㅎㅋㅋ
23
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.02 10:46 신고하기
As long as you apologized
8
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.02 19:40 신고하기
This must've f*cking hurt, if you just rub it, it already hurts, but even without rubbing it hurts
7
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.02 20:32 신고하기
Just tell her that you really didn't mean it 
6
0



Thus Articles [teen stories] I TOUCHED MY CRUSH'S BREAST BY ACCIDENT

Sekianlah artikel [teen stories] I TOUCHED MY CRUSH'S BREAST BY ACCIDENT This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [teen stories] I TOUCHED MY CRUSH'S BREAST BY ACCIDENT With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2018/01/teen-stories-i-touched-my-crushs-breast.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: