[enter-talk] I ALWAYS GET SHOCKED AT KANG DANIEL'S SHOULDERSㅋㅋㅋ

[enter-talk] I ALWAYS GET SHOCKED AT KANG DANIEL'S SHOULDERSㅋㅋㅋ - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [enter-talk] I ALWAYS GET SHOCKED AT KANG DANIEL'S SHOULDERSㅋㅋㅋ, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [enter-talk] I ALWAYS GET SHOCKED AT KANG DANIEL'S SHOULDERSㅋㅋㅋ
link : [enter-talk] I ALWAYS GET SHOCKED AT KANG DANIEL'S SHOULDERSㅋㅋㅋ

Read more


[enter-talk] I ALWAYS GET SHOCKED AT KANG DANIEL'S SHOULDERSㅋㅋㅋ


post response:

[+295][-19]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.08 08:33 신고하기
In the fanmeeting he had, he said that if he continued to work out, it will become even larger ㄷ ㄷ But he stopped working out now
76
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.08 13:37 신고하기
Seriously..
61
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.07 23:07 신고하기
Seriously large
51
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.08 11:10 신고하기
People say that Kang Daniel looks like this in real lifeㅋㅋㅋ
47
0

ㄴ |2018.01.08 13:16 신고하기
When he did his interview on Produce, I was wondering what's up with his shoulders
43
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.08 13:22 신고하기
Real life picture!!
32
0



Thus Articles [enter-talk] I ALWAYS GET SHOCKED AT KANG DANIEL'S SHOULDERSㅋㅋㅋ

Sekianlah artikel [enter-talk] I ALWAYS GET SHOCKED AT KANG DANIEL'S SHOULDERSㅋㅋㅋ This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [enter-talk] I ALWAYS GET SHOCKED AT KANG DANIEL'S SHOULDERSㅋㅋㅋ With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2018/01/enter-talk-i-always-get-shocked-at-kang.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: