The rank of the most-searched male idols during awards ceremonies

The rank of the most-searched male idols during awards ceremonies - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The rank of the most-searched male idols during awards ceremonies, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The rank of the most-searched male idols during awards ceremonies
link : The rank of the most-searched male idols during awards ceremonies

Read more


The rank of the most-searched male idols during awards ceremonies

MAMA
BTS > Exo > Wanna One > Super Junior > Got7

RqcAB
Melon Music Awards
BTS > Exo > Wanna One > Winner

tuhxv
Gayo Daejeon
BTS > Exo > Wanna One > BTOB > Winner

source: Naver


-BTS..ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

-I'm asking this pure out of curiosity, why is BTS up there? I don't have much interest in male idols, but I would've understood it more if it was Wanna One or Exo.. I don't know much about BTS but they seem to be really popular out there..

-I looked up BTS on searching engine right after watching their performance on MAMA..ㅋㅋ

-I'm not a boy-groups stan but I can totally feel the big impact BTS left after their performances..

-It's because BTS is not only popular in Korea, but also overseas.. Well..

-Alright.. Seems like I need to check out their performances..

-I didn't know fans fight over rankings like this, these days..

-I seriously was slapped really hard by BTS' performance on MAMA..ㅋㅋㅋ I was really close to joining their fandom..ㅋㅋ Let's be real, BTS made MAMA felt alive..

-BTS is very amazing..ㅎㅎㅎ Honestly, I also looked up BTS on searching engine right after watching their performance on MAMA..

-It's because BTS' performances are always fun and interesting to watch..

-Please let Wanna One perform too..ㅠㅠ I feel bad for themㅠㅠ

-I feel bad for Wanna One.. If only they had more time.. They still have a lot of things that they still haven't shown to the public..

-I can't relate to this post at all..

-I really feel bad for Wanna One..ㅠㅠ

-It's literally BTS vs the other groups, and BTS always winㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Our Wanna One..ㅠㅠㅠ


Thus Articles The rank of the most-searched male idols during awards ceremonies

Sekianlah artikel The rank of the most-searched male idols during awards ceremonies This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The rank of the most-searched male idols during awards ceremonies With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-rank-of-most-searched-male-idols.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: