Taeyeon liked some of Jonghyun's Instagram posts

Taeyeon liked some of Jonghyun's Instagram posts - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Taeyeon liked some of Jonghyun's Instagram posts, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Taeyeon liked some of Jonghyun's Instagram posts
link : Taeyeon liked some of Jonghyun's Instagram posts

Read more


Taeyeon liked some of Jonghyun's Instagram posts

They were a really really close friends, I hope she can overcome this..


-Taeyeon, you too, have some strength.. Everyone, let's hang in there..

-SM needs to pay more attention on their artists' mental health, especially at this time..ㅠㅠ I know they would take care of it but.. Taeyeon and Jonghyun were more than just a colleague..ㅠㅠ

-It's already more than 10 years.. She has known him for around 13 years or so..

-Whoa.. I still can't believe this.. I still feel like he's still alive and breathing now..

-Ah.. This once again made me realize that this is real, that he's gone.. But I don't want to accept the truth..

-Me too.. I can't help but keep on spacing out.. I hope everyone can overcome this well..

-She was featured in his last song, I wonder how it feels like.. I'm really worried about her, I hope she can overcome this well..

-Taeyeon.. She doesn't seem to have a strong mental, too.. I hope this wouldn't affect her greatly.. Have some strength..

-Taeyeon-ah..ㅠㅠ It must be really hard for her..ㅠㅠ

-I hope someone is with her right now..ㅠㅠ

-I hope she can have some strength and overcome this.. She was really close with Jonghyun..ㅠㅠ

-I'm really worried for her..ㅠㅠ We all know how close Jonghyun and Taeyeon were..ㅠㅠ I hope she can overcome this, and also I hope she's with someone now..ㅠㅠ

-Jonghyun's last song features Taeyeon's voice in it.. It must be really tough for Taeyeon, have some strength..

-This is really really sad..

-Seems like Taeyeon and Jonghyun were really close, just imagine how shocked Taeyeon was when she heard the news..ㅠㅠ Especially since she was featured in Jonghyun's last song..

-Have strength, Taeyeon.. And also Shawols, and everyone who were close with Jonghyun.. I don't even know if telling people to have some strength is something that's appropriate to say at this time..


Thus Articles Taeyeon liked some of Jonghyun's Instagram posts

Sekianlah artikel Taeyeon liked some of Jonghyun's Instagram posts This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Taeyeon liked some of Jonghyun's Instagram posts With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2017/12/taeyeon-liked-some-of-jonghyuns.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: