An overseas fan's tweet after SHINee's Jonghyun passed away

An overseas fan's tweet after SHINee's Jonghyun passed away - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title An overseas fan's tweet after SHINee's Jonghyun passed away, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : An overseas fan's tweet after SHINee's Jonghyun passed away
link : An overseas fan's tweet after SHINee's Jonghyun passed away

Read more


An overseas fan's tweet after SHINee's Jonghyun passed away



-It's my personal opinion but Jonghyun.. It seemed like life was too hard for him, that's why he chose to retire from it..

-'We want you alive' Ah..ㅠㅠ

-I've been thinking a lot ever since it happened..

-Honestly speaking, fans have no power to stop their idols from leaving their groups or whatsoever.. 

-That's right, I would prefer them to leave the group or just to disband..

-I've been thinking about this.. If it's too hard for them to take, then they're free to leave..

-That's right.. Fans shouldn't be hating them too much if they decide to leave the group..

-I agree.. Just one thing I'm asking from them, I want them alive.. That's enough for me..

-Yeah.. If it's too much for them to take, just leave the group.. Or maybe leave the entertainment industry if needed.. I hope this wouldn't happen again in the future..

-I can totally understand it if the only way for my idols to be happy is by leaving the group or disbanding.. I have no problem with that..

-I would be happy if my idols can last for a long time, but if it's way too hard for them to take then I wouldn't be complaining or minding if they want to disband..

-I just want them to be happy..

-I can totally relate..ㅜㅜI'm not asking for much.. I just want them to be happy..


Thus Articles An overseas fan's tweet after SHINee's Jonghyun passed away

Sekianlah artikel An overseas fan's tweet after SHINee's Jonghyun passed away This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles An overseas fan's tweet after SHINee's Jonghyun passed away With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2017/12/an-overseas-fans-tweet-after-shinees.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: