Who's going to be the it girl after Suzy and Seolhyun?

Who's going to be the it girl after Suzy and Seolhyun? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Who's going to be the it girl after Suzy and Seolhyun?, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Who's going to be the it girl after Suzy and Seolhyun?
link : Who's going to be the it girl after Suzy and Seolhyun?

Read more


Who's going to be the it girl after Suzy and Seolhyun?

수지 설현 다음 계보는.jpg | 인스티즈


-Me..

-Kim Doyeon..

-Honestly, I've never thought about such thing..

-I have a feeling it's going to be Tzuyu!

-Chungha..

-Joy..

-Irene??

-Minzy..

-I don't really know.. It might be me, but who knows..

-Hwang Minhyun..

-Jung Chaeyeon..

-Irene, Jung Chaeyeon..

-Sejeong..

-I love these people who said 'Me'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think it's Jung Chaeyeon~~

-If not Irene then.. me..

-Kim Seolhyun is the best!!

-Defconn..

-I personally think no one has ever beaten Suzy to take the 'it girl' label.. But anyway, I think it's either going to be Seolhyun, Hani, or Tzuyu!

-My toes..


Thus Articles Who's going to be the it girl after Suzy and Seolhyun?

Sekianlah artikel Who's going to be the it girl after Suzy and Seolhyun? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Who's going to be the it girl after Suzy and Seolhyun? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2017/11/whos-going-to-be-it-girl-after-suzy-and.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: