SM Rookies' former member, Ji Hansol, to participate in The Unit

SM Rookies' former member, Ji Hansol, to participate in The Unit - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title SM Rookies' former member, Ji Hansol, to participate in The Unit, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : SM Rookies' former member, Ji Hansol, to participate in The Unit
link : SM Rookies' former member, Ji Hansol, to participate in The Unit

Read more


SM Rookies' former member, Ji Hansol, to participate in The Unit

He is reported to have left SM Ent. and signed contract with another company before signing up for The Unit.


-Hul..??? Is he that guy who appeared in NCT's videos??

-Hansol-ah, why are you participating in such show..

-What??? For real???

-But why???

-???!?!!! I thought he decided to become a dancer...

-Ji Hansol.. I think I've seen this guy before, but I don't know where.. He looks familiar..

-Hansol-ah, this doesn't make sense at all..ㅠㅠㅠ I thought he has fully decided to become a dancer since I saw him creating a personal Instagram account, I didn't expect him to leave SM and join another company..

-He's going to meet Taemin in the show since Taemin is going to be the mentor for the participants.. I'm rooting for Ji Hansol..

-I knew he left SM, but I thought he decided to become a dancer and not an idol anymore..

-I have never imagined Ji Hansol debuting in any other group besides NCT..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. This doesn't make sense at all, Hansol-ah..ㅠㅠ

-He looks like Johnny from NCT!!

-Ah.. I still can't believe this..ㅠㅠ But I will be rooting for him, anywayㅠㅠ

-I'm definitely going to choose him as my one-pick.. Let's succeed, Ji Hansol!

-Did he leave SM Rookies..??

-I can't believe this..

-Hansol-ah.. Ugh, I hate SM for letting go of Hansol and Herin..


Thus Articles SM Rookies' former member, Ji Hansol, to participate in The Unit

Sekianlah artikel SM Rookies' former member, Ji Hansol, to participate in The Unit This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles SM Rookies' former member, Ji Hansol, to participate in The Unit With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2017/10/sm-rookies-former-member-ji-hansol-to.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: