The most fascinating thing in the latest episode of Hyori's Home Stay

The most fascinating thing in the latest episode of Hyori's Home Stay - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The most fascinating thing in the latest episode of Hyori's Home Stay, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The most fascinating thing in the latest episode of Hyori's Home Stay
link : The most fascinating thing in the latest episode of Hyori's Home Stay

Read more


The most fascinating thing in the latest episode of Hyori's Home Stay

She has three smart phones..ㄷㄷ


-I guess I wasn't the only one who focused on that!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Amazing.. Three smartphones??

-I also use three phones, though..

-One for work, one for personal use, and I wonder what's the other one for..

-Oh.. As expected from a celebrity..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Are all of those phones hers..? It could be the staffs' phones..

-My mom also pointed out the amount of phones she has when we watched the show..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I didn't notice that since I was too focused on her face..ㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I watched this episode but I didn't notice that at all..ㅋㅋ

-I know right..ㅋㅋ I was like, 'Uh..? She has three phones..??' when I saw that..

-Most of celebrities have more than one phone.. They also often change their phones..

-I'm just a commoner and yet I also have 3 phones in total..

-Even me, who's just a commoner, is using more than one phone.. I can totally understand if celebrities use a lot of phones..

-There are a lot of people around me who use more than one phone!

-Oh.. I have 3 phones, one for personal use, one for Youtube, and the last one for taking pictures..

-I have two phones, one for personal use and the other one for gamesㅋㅋㅋ

-I noticed that celebrities usually have more than one phone..


Thus Articles The most fascinating thing in the latest episode of Hyori's Home Stay

Sekianlah artikel The most fascinating thing in the latest episode of Hyori's Home Stay This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The most fascinating thing in the latest episode of Hyori's Home Stay With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-most-fascinating-thing-in-latest.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: