Wanna One's version of Never with 11 members.. 'Has finished re-recording the song'

Wanna One's version of Never with 11 members.. 'Has finished re-recording the song' - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Wanna One's version of Never with 11 members.. 'Has finished re-recording the song', we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Wanna One's version of Never with 11 members.. 'Has finished re-recording the song'
link : Wanna One's version of Never with 11 members.. 'Has finished re-recording the song'

Read more


Wanna One's version of Never with 11 members.. 'Has finished re-recording the song'



credits when reposting

-But why..

-I don't like this.. They don't consider Jonghyun's feelings at all..

-There are some people who suggested them to re-record Open Up instead, since it was the song that ranked #1 for the evaluation.. Well, the fans of trainees who were included in Open Up team wouldn't like that either..

-As a fan of Jonghyun, I'm not impressed at all..

-But why.. They should've re-recorded Open Up, it was the song that won the first place.. Or Super Hot, Hands On Me, etc.. Why Never..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't like this idea..

-This is not right..

-I hoped they wouldn't re-record any songs from the concept evaluations but they did.. I'm disappointed..

-It's not like the original song will be removed from music charts if Wanna One released their version.. I personally like this idea..

-I'm fine with it.. Don't listen to Wanna One's version if you don't want to, it's as simple as that..

-I'm so upset to hear this..

-Whoa.. I will be looking forward to it!!:)

-I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything, but to those people who don't like it don't have to listen to it..

-I'm looking forward to it but I wonder if they really have to re-record this song..

-I like the song but I don't think it's a good idea to re-record the song..

-I'm not curious about how it will sound like if Wanna One sings it..

-Don't re-record it!! Did you really expect people to like it..?? I only know Never by Nation's Sons..ㅠㅠ It's their song..


Thus Articles Wanna One's version of Never with 11 members.. 'Has finished re-recording the song'

Sekianlah artikel Wanna One's version of Never with 11 members.. 'Has finished re-recording the song' This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Wanna One's version of Never with 11 members.. 'Has finished re-recording the song' With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2017/07/wanna-ones-version-of-never-with-11.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: