BTS' Jungkook and IU

BTS' Jungkook and IU - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title BTS' Jungkook and IU, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : BTS' Jungkook and IU
link : BTS' Jungkook and IU

Read more


BTS' Jungkook and IU

I was surfing the Youtube and accidentally watched a video of Jungkook and IU, I can see how much he likes her as a fan. I've been looking up for some recent videos of IU and his name keeps on appearing as the result. It's really cute how he purely likes IU as a fanboyㅋㅋㅋ

Since they both look like bunnies and have a really nice voice, I think it would be amazing if they collaborate for a song or something like that.

I'll end this post with a picture of Jungkook, whom I started to fall in love with lately..


[+146][-15]
credits when reposting

1. [+60][-2] He's a loyal fan of IU, he's been a fan of hers even since before he debutedㅋㅋㅋ He even mentioned IU during the Billboard interview he did a while ago..ㅋㅋㅋ That's very Jungkook-ish..

2. [+55][-2] That's right.. Jungkook said the first album he has ever purchased in his life was IU's album..ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+51][-2] Yeah, it's really obvious how much he likes her as a fan..ㅠㅠ Can we see their collaboration someday..?

4. [+27][-1] Since Jungkook debuted at a really young age, Armys tend to see him as a baby.. So they never get mad whenever he talks about IU..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+23][-1] I feel really proud as a Uaena..ㅎㅎ I realized that both of them look like bunnies after seeing this picture.. Anyway, thank you so much for being a loyal fan of IU!!

6. [+21][-1] I will always like you no matter who you like, Jungkook..

7. [+19][-0] I always think 'Why am I not IU..' 'Why don't I look like IU.. Not even a percent..' whenever I see this kind of post.. But, IU is not IU for no reason and that's why I like her..

8. [+17][-0] Seeing by how he still likes IU from his predebut days up until this second, I can see how loyal he isㅋㅋㅋ I don't think I've heard him mentioning any other female singer besides IU..

9. [+17][-0] Didn't he say his ideal type is IU..?

10. [+13][-0] Just like how loyal he is to IU, his handsomeness is very loyal as well..


Thus Articles BTS' Jungkook and IU

Sekianlah artikel BTS' Jungkook and IU This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles BTS' Jungkook and IU With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2017/07/bts-jungkook-and-iu.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: