What are the factors that make you find a person is likeable?

What are the factors that make you find a person is likeable? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title What are the factors that make you find a person is likeable?, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : What are the factors that make you find a person is likeable?
link : What are the factors that make you find a person is likeable?

Read more


What are the factors that make you find a person is likeable?

I find a person is likeable when they're being really polite and well-mannered!
And also440 when they smell good!

[+417][-5]

1. [+440][-27] To be honest.. I find a person is likeable if they look handsome..

2. [+278][-7] I like people who are kind, smell good, and smile a lot..

3. [+177][-0] I like people who are not rude.. The people who would reply in a very friendly manner when I talk to them..

4. [+168][-4] I like people who don't cross the lines when they joke around.. Just as long as they do that, I find them likeable. I don't care about how they look, it doesn't matter.. And I personally like people who look good with glasses and also people who play piano really well..<3

5. [+142][-1] I really like well-mannered people..ㅠㅠ It just.. makes my heart flutter.. For example, when I wear a skirt and need to sit down somewhere then that person offers me his jacket to cover my legs..ㅠㅠ 

6. [+123][-2] I like people like Eric Nam! Manner is everything..

7. [+93][-29] I like people who don't act 'tough' and 'cool' or stuffs.. It's just so cringeworthy.. Oh, and I also like people who smile a lot!

8. [+82][-1] People with manner, obviously.. Small things matter a lot to me, for example: holding the door for me, etc.

9. [+64][-1] I like it when people hold the door for me, I don't care if they're men or women I just find it likeable..

10. [+41][-7] I like people who love babies.. 


Thus Articles What are the factors that make you find a person is likeable?

Sekianlah artikel What are the factors that make you find a person is likeable? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles What are the factors that make you find a person is likeable? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2017/06/what-are-factors-that-make-you-find.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: